We offer transportation of goods from one point to another within the area of CABA, GBA, and all national territory, as well as neighboring countries. We are licensed to transport loads internationally within the following countries: Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.
All our units have all required permits, as well as our drivers have the necessary licenses for the transportation of hazardous cargo, food products and their byproducts, etc.
We monitor our fleet in real time through satellite tracking, which allows us and our customers to keep track of their cargo on a permanent basis.
The units are equipped with integrated door sensors, fuel cut-off, a panic button, and loops for hooking and unhooking.
We provide nationwide transportation, currently operating in the Cuyo region (Mendoza, San Luis, San Juan and La Rioja) and the NOA (Tucumán, Salta, Jujuy, Santiago del Estero and Catamarca).
– Latest generation tractors.
– 14,50 mts. (47.6 ft) long flat bed semi-trailers
– Flat bed semi-trailers with tiltable railing
– 3,531.47 ft³ Enclosed semi trailer with or without air ride system 15,50 meter (50.85 ft) long.
– 30 m³ (1,059 ft³) Box trucks with hydraulic lift gate.